This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing my site...

why i cannot publish my site to another IP address? my budget cannot afford for vodahost webhosting plan, and i like to use vodahost software, please help me, i want to use vodahost for my personal website and i am using different cpanel for a very cheap price.

is it possible for me to do it?

if i need to pay for activating this option, pls let me know. thanks

Re: Publishing my site...

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
    The one thing that has been repeated in these forums thousands of times is that Blue Voda will only publish to a VodaHost server (meaning a paid hosting account is required) from within Blue Voda using the command or icon only.
    Features Offered From VodaHost (for only $7.95/month)
    BP: SHOW ME DA MONEY!

Comment

Re: Publishing my site...

Originally posted by dforthster View Post
      ..........my budget cannot afford for vodahost webhosting plan,
      there are plenty of companies offering FREE web hosting - you only have to google it to find them......BUT you will not get the same fantastic site-building software, for free, that is BlueVoda.....and you will have to put up with the inevitable advertising that allows these companies to offer free hosting. You will be hard pushed to find another company at the same price level as VodaHost which offers you the same features.......believe me, I know! I made the mistake of trying another before I found BlueVoda/VodaHost.

Don't forget, as GulfCoaster said, you can pay monthly too..........
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
      X