existing website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• existing website

how do I use Vodahost with my existing website?

Re: existing website

First, you will need a VodaHost account.

Then, if you already have a website, you have two options:

1. If you already use a sitebuilder and you have a site created on your computer, just publish the website to your VodaHost account.
    2. Or, you can copy all the files from the old hosting account, to your new VodaHost account.

Or, last, you can build a new site using BlueVoda, or any other tool you like, or installing (for free) Soholaunch, a nice website / webshop builder, which is available to you through your VodaHost Control Panel.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have been trying to make a website first before I buy or have an account. But I don't seem to make progress. I am stucked in the manner of linking my menu to sub-menu. Please help me.

Comment

There is no such thing as "linking menu to submenu". So I believe that you mean linking your main page (homepage) to the other pages ?

If you can clarify we can provide some more help.

You might also want to have a look at the tutorials that explain how to link pages between them:

10Fixed Menu Bars – creating and editing – MUST WATCH

11Sliding Menu Bars (Drop Down) – creating and editing

12Linking your pages together (Hyperlinks with text, images etc…)

13Creating a Go menu (hyperlinking with a drop down menu)

14Creating Text Only Menus – Google Prefers These.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X