This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building Website

Your Video tutorials look great. But I am so dumb I cannot still make a website.

I would suggest that you design a sample website from scratch and follow a step by step procedure using all your written tutorials until the website is finished.

After you do this, I will certainly sign up.

Please consider the above suggestion. Thank you.

Re: Building Website

Blue Voda is an incredible tool to use, packed full of many features that you will want to use to build the website of your dreams.

Unfortunately, no one is better at transforming your dreams into a reality than you are, and to rely on the efforts of others involves interpretation, compensation, and something "less" than total control over the whole process. Short story is that Blue Voda is a tool that you can use effectively to build just about anything you can desire, but whatever you build is a direct result of your own effort.

The video Tutorials are the best means of transmitting the knowledge and ability to use Blue Voda effectively, and since Blue Voda is used globally by many different cultures and native tongues, a "written" manual is impractical.

One step at a time will get you where you want to be!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X