I am confused and dneed a little help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am confused and dneed a little help

I am an internet marketer and I have about 6-10 websites already built (mostly with Dreamweaver). Now how do I move those sites and domains to Vodahost and what would that cost me?

Re: I am confused and dneed a little help

If these are sites that belong to your customers, you need a separate account for each, as VodaHost doesn't allow reselling.

If you decide to proceed, you should purchase the accounts from https://www.vodahost.net/cart.php?a=...cycle=annually

After the account ( s ) are setup, you will receive an email (for each account) with details (CPanel login details etc)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: I am confused and need a little help

No, all these sites belong to me for businesses that I am rerunning and blogs that I maintain. Sounds like I need just one account and then transfer the domains to the named servers I get from you guys right?

Comment

If you actually own these domains, you can host them under a unique account. You can either transfer them or simply point the DNS to your VodaHost account.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

If he points the DNS to his VodaHost account that would mean he would have to upload the sites to his VodaHost account right, unless his sites are hosted with the same people that registered his domains?

Comment

I don't understand your question.

If the sites are created using BlueVoda, then you MUST publish the sites in a VodaHHost account, as BV will not publish anywhere else.

If not using BV, you can publish where you want, but at that point, what's the meaning of your question ?
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X