Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't know is it legal to publish this website.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know is it legal to publish this website.

I am new at creating website and publishing the website. I wanted to creating website to help my members or referrals to have a place to read reviews and feedbacks about make money online sites and to prevent scam. At the same time they can earn money, referrals, credits to exchanges bonus.

I had try your BlueVoda to create some website it was great. But I don't know is it legal to publish this website.

1) The header picture I get it from Google picture site. I have make some modification and added some words on it.

2) Payment Proof's copy is provided by my referrals to be posted on my website.

3) Can I give my bonus such as eBooks/Software on the website or send by email. All this are either my collection from my other affiliate program or I bought it online. All are included with Master Resale Rights & Professionally Designed Sales Websites!

The rest is from BlueVoda Template.

Re: I don't know is it legal to publish this website.

What's your question ?

VodaHost is and can not be retained responsible for your website content. In other words, VodaHost can NOT and WILL NOT check your images for righrs and permissions, or your software for license. It is your responsibility, and you are the only legally responsible.

You need however to comply with the VodaHost TOS, which can be found at http://www.vodahost.com/web-hosting-terms-of-service/
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: I don't know is it legal to publish this website.

sounds ok..go for it and good luck!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X