Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain name and web sites

Hi,

I'm very new to the web development world and I'm unsure of what unlimited domains and unlimited web sites actually mean. I have currently one domain under bluevoda hosting and would like to have many more to practice with to build my skills. I see at the front page that BV will give me the ability to have unlimited domains and web sites. If I wanted more than the one currently under hosting and I pay a certain monthly fee, am I required to pay a fee for each domain name? In other words if I want access to as many as two or more domains for site building, do I need to pay a fee for each domain?

Re: Domain name and web sites

There are two types of domains: add-on and sub. Sub domains aren't satisfactory to many people but they are free. Add-on domains are true domains completely separate from each other, but each costs. At VH, you can have as many sub and add-on domains as you like on one account, but you have to pay for the add-on domains. View the tutorials for details.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Re: Domain name and web sites

The free option works with website templates, and there's a limit to how sophisticated you can make the site. Still, there are plenty of options to work with.

web hosting in orissa | web hosting in bhubaneswar

Comment

Working...
      X