X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redirecting to a new site

Hello,

I have an existing website (www.thesciencelab.us) that is on a server called littlefirez.com.

I am having trouble getting my BlueVoda pages to upload to my exiting account without a lot of hassle.

I think that the solution is to open a VodaHost account to create an easier upload/edit ability and have my existing home page simply redirect to my VodaHost pages.

Would that work? and if so, what would the name of the pages be for me to link to?

David

Re: Redirecting to a new site

If you wish to publish BlueVoda created web pages, you do in fact need to purchase hosting from VodaHost, for the pages will not un-encrypt unless published to a VodaHost server.

Why bother "redirecting" anything but your domain to point to your VodaHost account, where your website is published entirely and securely, let alone can be supported completely?

Re-directing websites from one host to another is not only illogically redundant, but also will be seen as a suspect practice, one used by spammers and other abusers as they attempt to circumvent penalties and sanctions placed on IPs and servers due to domains propogating spam and other threats across the Net: VodaHost will not allow their servers to expose themselves to this kind of risk, and may refuse service.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X