• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katiousha
    Private

• May 2011

Site publishing and BlueVoda software

Hi!

I am creating a web-site using BlueVoda software (and really enjoying it! ). My company has a domain name and a server. Before I move too far, I would like to know whether created pages can be uploaded on that server or VodaHost is the only solution for publishing my work?

The other little thing I wasn't able to figure out yet: I have few pages with a very large text, so, I would like to know if it's OK to create in BlueVoda pages, let's say, 3000 pixels high? If not, then what would you recommend to do (besides reducing the length of text)?

Oh, forgot to tell you: I am kind of zero in all these servers/domains etc. things, I am rather a designer of the web-site, but I am the one who'll have to give necessary instructions to the right people )))) So, please explain me about publishing web-pages as simple as possible

Thank you in advance!
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Site publishing and BlueVoda software

BlueVoda creates encrypted HTML that un-encrypts only when publishing to a VodaHost server, thus requires a paid hosting account from VodaHost.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Katiousha
      Private

• May 2011

Hi Vasili!

Thank you for the answer!

Concerning Web Fonts, images, or graphics 3000 pixels tall - I meant large texts like the one you can see here: http://www.vodahost.com/web-hosting-terms-of-service/ - Still hope you can explain how to put such a large text on a web-page using BlueVoda.

Thank you again for help!

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

As a compliant HTML generator, BlueVoda has built-in parameters to prevent non-compliant methods from being used ignorantly: you will need to convert whatever text to an image instead, which can be then imported as an unrestricted page element (although it will be treated as an image, and not have any value to the Search Engines).

Purchase a hosting account from VodaHost and publish your BlueVoda created website in confidence!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X