This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facing issues-hyperlink

Hi, I am new to this website and designing a website using vodahost software. Now when i try to link page of my own website, its coming up as an error. Please let me know is it necessary to buy domain first and then design the page or can i link the page i designed before buying domain. If possible please let me know the procedure ASAP as i have to publish it soon.

Regards

KAMRAN KHAN

Re: Facing issues-hyperlink

Yes ... you must first purchase a Domain to link to a paid and active hosting account from VodaHost and then publish your BlueVoda created pages to that hosting account in order to actually "find" the pages online you are "linking" to: when you click on your hyperlinks, your browser is looking for a page that does not exist yet, yes?

When you attempt to Publish your pages using BlueVoda, simply follow the prompt in the Publish Dialog "get hosting now" to purchase the required hosting. If you also need a Domain, you can also get one as part of the same transaction.
    Or, use THIS LINK to purchase a Domain or Hosting

You can continue to design and create and save your web pages in BlueVoda without publishing them, keeping in mind that your links and other features will not be fully functional until properly published, and when you are ready, you can then purchase your domain and hosting account from VodaHost.

Remember to learn from, follow, and duplicate the techniques, methods, and practices illustrated in the Tutorials to avoid common pratfalls and unnecessary challenges ...

>> COMPLETE BLUE VODA TUTORIAL LIBRARY
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X