• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Banker 1
    Private

• Jul 2011

Templates

Hi, I have just D/L B.V. also the templates & winzip.
    I am trying to put one of the templates on my new site but finding it very difficult. When I click on image in the white box on the page it says Image not found.

I have watched the VDO on how to install (3) times but no luck.

As yet I have not register my domain or purchased Hosting, will this make a difference?

Please take it easy on this old guy who is not the *****est knife in the draw when it comes to computers.

Thanks for any help.
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Templates

One must assume that you are referring to the free Blue Voda Templates from here, and that you have properly downloaded and extracted the set(s) that you are most interested in using.

As the Tutorial clearly illustrates, to import the BV Template (image) into your Blue Voda page, you must click on the image icon in the top of the Workpane Toolbar or use the Toolbar commands INSERT > IMAGE and using the dialog that presents, go to where you extracted the Template Set to select the individual image you wish to use.

You will "set" that image to the most top-left position on your Blue Voda Workpane page, and use it as the "background" for all the other elements you will then "lay over" this image. It is in this manner how you will proceed to build your page.

You can build one or hundreds of pages in this manner, completing your website design without having to purchase a domain or hosting. When you are ready to publish your site, then will be the time to do both.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Banker 1
      Private

• Jul 2011

Thanks for that.
      What is a good size for the pages?

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

You will have to re-size the images using a photo editor if you decide to use the free templates in any larger size than they are provided, but the current agreed maximum page width is 982 pixels wide for universal viewability.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X