• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Habsha
    Private

• Jan 2012

How do I make a website

Hi,

I want to know how to put website on internet.Not to publish a page. Also when ever i go to publish It say First save your page , I had already saved my page still i am getting that. I just really like this software and also tell me how do i delete a page and the website.
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: How do I make a website

>> Getting Started - How to plan your website You should create a Website Plan in order to progress intelligently.
    >> Introduction to BlueVoda MUST WATCH
    >> Complete BlueVoda Video Tutorial Library The A-Z Tutorial collection of how to use BlueVoda effectively.

You can "peek" at your web page design using the PREVIEW feature in BlueVoda, for this will give you a real-time look at your pages that are Saved on your local system. This is how you can "test" your pages before publishing them.
    Keep in mind, however, PREVIEW does not afford full function to many elements on your pages (links, video, music, etc.) as they are not fully published online and thus do not have all the set file associations required to function properly.
    >> Preview Your Pages in BlueVoda

To put a website online, you first need to purchase hosting from VodaHost, as BlueVoda will only publish to a VodaHost server. Once you have a hosting account and an assigned server, you can then publish your pages from within BlueVoda.
    >> Features of VodaHost Hosting
    >> Purchase VodaHost Hosting
    >> Publishing Your BlueVoda Pages to The Internet

* Pages you create using BlueVoda must first be SAVED in a folder within BlueVoda before they can be published.
    * To Publish your pages using BlueVoda, you will enter the IP address assigned to your hosting account, the User Name, and the Password (which you can change later if you wish), all of which is given to you in the Welcome email you will receive after purchasing hosting.
    * You can edit, update, remove, or replace any published pages you create using BlueVoda simply by publishing new ones to "over-write" the previous pages, or remove them entirely by manually deleting them via your Control Panel which you access using the same User Name and Password given to you upon purchase of hosting.

Creating a website will require you to learn a whole new understanding, one that will focus on the details of how computers work and the relationships of how they operate together, and the logic of how seemingly different processes are actually able to fit together to create a newer and more enabled function. It is quite linear, actually, and no single step can be skipped or ignored if things are to turn out right. And, as an added challenge for many, your progress may be directly proportional to your fluency with English - the official language of the internet and computers. Nonetheless, all the steps, methods, and processes available to you to rely upon to build your website are cumulative in nature, building upon themselves to a greater and more enabling skillset. Simply be sure to follow the proven path before you and to adapt your intentions to this singular path for best results. This whole concept is best hinted at by the VodaHost slogan, "Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan"

Additional Resources
    >> Control Panel Tutorials
    >> Domain DNS/Nameserver Tutorials
    >> Complete Tutorial Archive
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X