• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeremy Ty
    Corporal

• May 2012

About my email during transfer

Hi, my domain is http://www.skylinecustomguitars.com it is currently being transferred to vodahost. I have a problem about forms. When a user inputs an information and press submit, i want it to send it automatically to my email. Since the domain is still transferring, i do not know if i can't test it but you help me figure out how to do this?
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: How to automatically submit a form to my email

Sorry, Jeremy! There simply is no such thing as a 'temporary fix' when it comes to processing email during domain transfer or hosting account setup.

You will likely suffer some missed email reception during the short time your domain "loses" association with the current server (that processes any actions for the domain), but the good thing is any emails sent to you will be returned to Sender with an exception header so they can be re-sent later. Likewise, until your hosting account is established, there is no way to "test" any Form or BlueVoda page, as there is no real page until published and no manner to publish until there is a hosting account to publish to!

You will simply have to wait for your Domain transfer to be completed and your hosting account to be established before you are able to associate them together and configure the proper email settings to be able to use any of the features of either.

Original Post and Title Modified by Another
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X