Returning customer question about fonts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aabutterplace
    First Sergeant

• Jan 2008

Returning customer question about fonts?

Hello, I built a site a few years ago, but let it go awhile back when I closed my business. I am opening a new venture and starting to build a different site, so downloaded the latest BV software. Today I noticed fonts installed on my computer are not showing in the BV font drop down menu as they did in past versions. I know, because many of the fonts I used previously (not web friendly either) are still in the drop down menu even after installing the new version.

Earlier today I posted a question about the latest BV version supporting fonts that are not considered web friendly (knowing I would need to convert them into jpg or gif format). I received an answer that only web friendly fonts are supported. . I am not trying to be a pain about this subject, just wanted to know if I can no longer add certain fonts before I purchase and pay for another site.

I love the BV software and have spent a lot of time learning and building pages and would sure appreciate an answer before I pay.

Thank you:)
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: Returning customer question about fonts?

There are 1000's of fonts on the market, bluevoda supports only the web firendly ones and you can not instal new fonts in BlueVoda, saying that you do not need to use bluevoda in order to use vodahost, you can use any other website builder..But, I HIGHLY suggest that you only use web friendly fonts, if you dont you are just asking for problems.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X