X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advanced question I hope someone can help

Hi,

I would like to do something that is probably a bit advanced so I hope someone out there can help me & explain it like you are talking to a little kid because I'm not very advanced with website building.

I'm trying to raise money for a project, so I'm holding a contest to help accomplish the goal.

1. I have a minimum amount of money that I would like people to donate to participate (always open to a higher amount if someone wants to donate more, so I don't want to be stuck on a number that limits me).
    2. I want them to have a login for an account where they will donate the money then be able to submit a couple of pictures & text (telling a story) or a video.
    3. I want all of the participants to be on a page that anyone can view and vote for the submission they like best. Each vote is $1 which can be paid to paypal or through chipin (fundraising site that gives you a widget to put on your page). I also want everyone to see how the voting is going, so they know who's in the lead.

Is there anyone who can tell me the simplest way possible to set this up? I need to make it happen right away as I have a deadline for the fundraising.

Thank you so much!

Re: advanced question I hope someone can help

Try googling for the keywords "donation script".

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X