Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I make a great looking website footer?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I make a great looking website footer?

Hi there,

I've been making websites for a long while now by scratch. It was long and hard to do so you can imagine my excitement to find this website BlueVoda that can do everything for me now without having to code in everything. But anyway, onto my question. I've been messing around with the functions of BlueVoda now and its been pretty fun. I haven't seen everything yet, but I am getting there. But my main question is how can I make a good looking footer for my website and also, what goes into a footer? Obviously the name of the website, your email address, and the years that your website has been up should be there, but what other things should go there? I wanted to make a site map for my website, but people say that a site map should be included with the footer. There isn't a video on this so I am kind of lost. Can anyone help me out?

Re: How can I make a great looking website footer?

You can create a footer manually according to the overall page design you've chosen to proceed with.
    There is no "pre-configuration" to fill in to automatically populate a footer ...

What you decide to put on your particular footer is totally up to you, but you can find some inspiration exploring websites created using BlueVoda by your peers in this Forum, by visiting the countless sites online in the same genre as yours (use Google Search to locate them?), or by doing more independent research into the commonest elements of a successful site build so that you get the best performance from your efforts specifically with functions you require included without compromising other more important functions or features due to simple ignorance.

Every website is different (as are the footers), but there are commonalities that you should not ignore ... you need to study and plan: although BlueVoda makes it incredibly easy to create an awesome website, it still requires you to make the efforts independently.

> Getting Started - How To Plan Your Website

> Complete Tutorial Library (cPanel, BlueVoda, Email, more)

> READ BEFORE YOU POST!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X