This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few pre-sale questions

Hi I am new to in these forums and I have been wondering about a few things.

First of all – at the moment I have a website on the place where I live, and as I am on disability it is costing me too much money to benefit me and make it worthwhile to keep it up as it is not making me enough money. I was originally told by various webmasters that any travel related website would do well. I was also told that any website that is presented reasonably well would bring in well over $1000 per month – but that did not happen in my case, even though I had people helping me with initially.

I have been seriously considering switching it over to VODAHOST and quite possibly making up another website (but I am not sure yet what topic I will make it about so that it will be financially viable).

One of those things I would like to know is how easy/ straightforward it would be to continue building my present website – and also – how easy/straightforward it would be to make up a website from scratch.

I guess what I am looking for is some VERY positive reinforcement to move from SBI – to – VODAHOST.

If anyone has suggestions of subjects that could have good financial returns please let me know. Also what are some of the better ways to monetize a VODAHOST website ?

It looks like too many that the easiest and most straight forward way to build a website with VODAHOST is to do it with Blue Voda – is that the correct assumption or not ?.

My website is –<link removed>

See you around Craig
Working...
X