This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with the advanced blue voda

I can perform the basics of the blue voda site builder but am needing help with the more sufisticated areas. Database, php, createing login for authorized users. Most of the tutorials only cover the basics.
    Wished I had a experienced user that could train me in the advanced areas. This program offers a lot of stuff.

Admin button on bv website builder program

Please explain the admin button on the website builder. When you add the admin element to the page what is its function. Does it set who can open that page, who can make changes to that page. I am not sure its function and just how to integrate it into my site. I am wanting to set up my site where only members can download a paticular file and where a nether member can up upload a file for everyone to see on one of the pages. I am trying to make it where I am not having to stay on the computer all the time. I also want to know how to make it where the members sign up on their own and only the list of members that I have. Where do I put that and how do I make it work.

Just trying to figure out how the pieces go together and in what order. Please help
    The tutorials only show part of the setting up. I need a beginning to end tutorial.

Comment

Working...
    X