This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Un-Sure

I have been ask to take over the church website, the question I have is that there are two different domains from two different churches, would it be smarter to sign up as a re-seller or have sub-domains? I am not charging for my services only what it would cost to have BlueVoda host the sites. If sub-domains are a good choice does each get to keep their own dedicated addresses and emails? Thank for the help.

Re: Un-Sure

Each different Domain Owner must have their own different hosting account, in order to not violate VodaHost's Terms of Service prohibiting "reselling of personal hosting resources."
    > How do I join VodaHost & what do I get?

You may wish to consider a VodaHost reseller Account, but keep in mind BlueVoda is not yet able to publish to Reseller Accounts (as BlueVoda requires specific IP addresses to publish to, and servers enabled to decrypt the BlueVoda encoding).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Un-Sure

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      Each different Domain Owner must have their own different hosting account, in order to not violate VodaHost's Terms of Service prohibiting "reselling of personal hosting resources."
      > How do I join VodaHost & what do I get?

You may wish to consider a VodaHost reseller Account, but keep in mind BlueVoda is not yet able to publish to Reseller Accounts (as BlueVoda requires specific IP addresses to publish to, and servers enabled to decrypt the BlueVoda encoding).
      Thank You for your advise it means a lot to me to know BlueVoda cares.

Comment

Working...
      X