No announcement yet.

Newsletter and Autoresponder Help!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsletter and Autoresponder Help!!!!!!

Hello everyone,
    I have problem with setting up the autoresponder reply for contact us Form and Newsletter Form.

I tested both out but both are not sending out the autorespond email that i have created .

By the way how can i customise my own newsletter. I just a seimple one with a Name and Email address and with a heading Join our Newsletter

I have been struggling with this for days

Thanks and regards
    Megan
    www.wooden-toys-outlet.com

Re: Newsletter and Autoresponder Help!!!!!!

Megan

I had the autoresponder working just fine. I think you want the newsletter to go out on the autoresponder and that will only work if you put the newsletter in the autorespnder text area in cpanel. You are confusing the two things.

All the autoresponder does is say Thank you for contacting us, etc etc.

Your newletter signup form needs to be created first, and then it goes to a "table" of signups, not to your email. I think thats where you are going wrong, is trying to send it to your email as well. After they sign up then follow the tutorial to MANUALLY send your newsletter.

You dont want your newletter going out just from a signup or you will be getting people filling out the form for other people and sending it to them. If you have the sign up go to a database "table" you prevent this from happening as well.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for your reply. I have successfully change them accordingly.

Thank you again.

Megan
      wooden-toys-outlet.com

Comment

Megan,

You are welcome as always. For anyone else Id be charging an arm and a leg, but you know I help you where I can. :) BTW Try paypal or worldpay, or dps to work with soho for your merchant account. dps looked expensive, but paypal is getting more and more acceptable. I can help you with that too! You just need a local bank to deposit funds! Or apply for their debit card which is attatched to the paypal account to pay your suppliers.

Youve come too far.. DONT give up! Besides you got that cool header now too!

Karen

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X