Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Soho Launch how do I edit site ?

Paul

Sorry.. I dont always have time to scroll thru half dozen posts.

Your login would be

http://www.consentsxpress.biz/sohoadmin/index.php

or just

http://www.consentsxpress.biz/sohoadmin

It could be when u saved to favorites that you actually already were logged in and thats why it timed out. I dont save my logins to favorites. I also dont save my logins on any server which some providers allow, the reason? Hacking. Or Keylogger virus' which can be picked up just about anywhere daily and i scan two three times a day for activity. I make a habit of just typing my logins into the browser bar. Its really not that much of a time saver in favs, as i still have to scroll to the folder or list and then click. Faster to just type it and be done. That time out also could be a soho protection, so that after so much idle time you have to relog in. Thats a good thing. I have builders installed that if i forget to close out.. time out in five minutes or less. Thats for your protection, not ease of use. It could also be Voda Host logs you off the server after so long as well.

Get hacked just one time and you will learn to appreciate these safe guards.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Karen,
      Thanks that's it,
      Security is a important issue to me and I appreciate your sound advice.
      Any advice is greatfully appreciated.

Paulson

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
        Paul

Sorry.. I dont always have time to scroll thru half dozen posts.

Your login would be

or just

It could be when u saved to favorites that you actually already were logged in and thats why it timed out. I dont save my logins to favorites. I also dont save my logins on any server which some providers allow, the reason? Hacking. Or Keylogger virus' which can be picked up just about anywhere daily and i scan two three times a day for activity. I make a habit of just typing my logins into the browser bar. Its really not that much of a time saver in favs, as i still have to scroll to the folder or list and then click. Faster to just type it and be done. That time out also could be a soho protection, so that after so much idle time you have to relog in. Thats a good thing. I have builders installed that if i forget to close out.. time out in five minutes or less. Thats for your protection, not ease of use. It could also be Voda Host logs you off the server after so long as well.

Get hacked just one time and you will learn to appreciate these safe guards.

Karen
        Not sure if I like this, the link it googles up in any browser.
        Can you edit them please.

Paul

Comment

Actually, I cant edit them. Im not a moderator so I dont have a magic wand. If one wishes to do so, I have no problem with it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X