SohoLaunch Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SohoLaunch Access

I am a new user to Vodahost. I will be installing soholaunch. Is there an alternative way to access soholaunch without having to browse to www.mydomain.com/soholaunch? I am starting from scratch to develop a new site for a domain that I already own. This domain is active on another hoster. So, I want to develop a new site, but I don't want to point my domain to vodahost until it is done. Can I do this?

Also, I want to use soholaunch to develop a number of sites on vodahost. One set of instructions that I saw said 'one installation per account'. Does this mean that I can only develop the pages for the main account?

I desperately need a powerful on-line development tool that I can use to develop and update multiple sites from one account. I am hoping vodahost and soholaunch will work.

Thanks!

Re: SohoLaunch Access

Is there an alternative way to access soholaunch without having to browse to www.mydomain.com/soholaunch?
    No

Also, I want to use soholaunch to develop a number of sites on vodahost. One set of instructions that I saw said 'one installation per account'. Does this mean that I can only develop the pages for the main account?
    This means you can only have one soho installation per web hosting account...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X