Question about Soholaunch and designing more than one website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Soholaunch and designing more than one website

Is it be possible for me to design all my websites , each having a different domain but on the same hosting account to be designed independently using SOHOLAUNCH? Or do I have to buy seperate hosting accounts for each additional domain to be able to design all of them using Soholaunch?
    Thanks

Re: Question about Soholaunch and designing more than one website

You have to buy an account. You could buy more SOHO licenses, however, its cheaper by far to just have the account, and get it for free, plus you get customer service for it. Each one would also need ssl and dedicated ip. Otherwise youre talking some big bucks for wild card ssl and to maintain it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i forgot to add you can only have one dedicated IP per account. So all your other stores would have to be run on wild card ssl.. or use paypal only. Or some other off line processor. Soho is geared to run on ssl, so generally speaking one per account.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Karen Mac View Post
        i forgot to add you can only have one dedicated IP per account. So all your other stores would have to be run on wild card ssl.. or use paypal only. Or some other off line processor. Soho is geared to run on ssl, so generally speaking one per account.

Karen
        Thanks Karen. I have another question, actually Im facing some problem using SOHO.
        I made a form which put the data in a database table. Everything done successfully.
        Now I want that the data in that table should be accessible to others so I have put a database table search in my website, everything done using soho.
        But now when I test it, the form inputs the dats correctly into the database table (I have checked it by accessing the database) But when I use try to use the table search through the website it does not return any results. Although in the dropdown menu it does show the contents, but once selected it shows no results.
        Please help me as this thing is an integral part of my website.
        Thanks In Advance.

Comment

Working...
        X