Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to create a new home page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to create a new home page?

I messed up the layout of my homepage. I think I may have inadvertanly dragged the delete box into the text editor section. Now, instead of having a three-column format in the text section of my home page, I only have one column, which I am unable to edit.

I do not have a problem with the layout of any of my other pages; only the homepage is affected.

Is there a way to create a new homepage? And then to delete the old one?

Thanks.

P.S. - Special thanks to Karen Mac! Your answer to my previous thread helped me figure out what I did wrong.

Re: Is there a way to create a new home page?

Sure - just make a new one - either by changing what's on the one you have currently - or make a new page, naming it anything you want. Then when it's ready, delete the current .bvp page and rename the new one index and publish.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Beth

Hes doing this in soho launch.

Native.. I answered this question ONCE. DID YOU USE AN ALTERED OR CUSTOMIZED TEMPLATE???

IF YES THEN INSTALL A NEW TEMPLATE!! IF THIS FAILS TO WORK, GO TO THE HELP BUTTON BIG YELLOW QUESTION MARK SECOND TAB, CHECK PERMISSIONS, AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS THERE TO FIX YOUR SITE. IF THIS FAILS TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM PUT IN A SUPPORT TICKET, OR UNINSTALL SOHO AND REINSTALL IT VIA FANTASTICO!!!!!!

If i make this bigger or type slower will you then be able to follow along? Duplicate postings are annoying and people have other things to do besides re answer questions. YOUR ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS CRITICAL TO YOUR BUSINESS! Dont drop the ball now.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

OOPs - sorry - I wasn't looking at the forum it was in - Thanks for catching me, Karen.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X