Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Templates in Soholaunch

Hi everyone,

I am new here and new to web designing. I am really in need of help as I am running late in designing a website for an assignment. I am trying to do the first version of the website and find it difficult to start.

I have selected a template and want to change the picture displayed in the top banner and also at the side bar. But I cannot find a way to do this with the when I go to "edit pages". Whatever I add and to whichever drop box I add the picture to, I only can edit the body of the page but not the borders that represent the template. I want to change the telpate picture, logo and colours if possible.

your help would be appreciated.

TIA

jit

Re: Editing Templates in Soholaunch

tia..

start reading this forum in this same subject. about 60 or 70 posts already there. or do search.

karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen,

I have searched for this topic before and after I posted. I could not find any related topics. I have searched for "editing templates in Soholaunch" from the root of the forum and have searched for "templates" in the sohlaunch forum.

Sorry I sound so dumb, but could you please perhaps mention a link where I can go to?

many thanks

jit

Comment

typing one handed, had surgery other hand this a.m. i found the following using search, advanced,templates, soholaunch general issues

karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi Karen,

sorry to hear that.

Please do not bother, i am sure there are others who are in a better position. Just stay cool and get well soon.
          BTW the link was not found

Is there anyone else who could help me out on this please?

jit

Comment

Please....link to and create an account with the Official Soholaunch Support Forum (via the link in my signature below) for more detailed solutions to the problem you may face.

You will find many of your questions already answered previously therein, and you can always Search that forum also....
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Please help with template editing

I have taken the create sample template located in one of the tutorials from soholaunch. I have changed the colours, ics and everything I could. When I go to DM and hit F12 to view in browser, it display very well.

I uplpoaded the files to the site_templates directory on the webserver and I see the new template in the list. When I select it I see a broken image with a message:

This template does not seem to be in format.

What am I doing wrong?

I am novice, please help

jit

Comment

everything...including read previous posts as suggested

best way to get past novice is to learn to find the info, and do as others have tried to suggest and assist you with.

karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

thanks to all. I did some crazy nights trying out things and finally created my first template. It is only a draft right now but you can take a look http://www.eurobirding.net/

I learned quite a lot but I still have some questions about soholaunch. But I will look for the answer first and see if I can find what I am looking for#.

thx

jit

Comment

Working...
                  X