plugin problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plugin problem

www.croftgifts.com I have instaled the tz coupon program to my soholaunch web site , the problem I'm having is that when I did a test on the site with the code (checked out paying by check/MO) the reciept now says that the CHECK payment is a CREDIT CARD payment, is there anyway to fix this ?? Secondly is there anyway to see which code is being used by which order(i have a need to know). Any help would be appreciated.Thanks croftgifts (mike)

P.S. The support forum is the best. If you are not with Voda Host for your web site needs YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON THE BEST WEB TOOL AND SUPORT GROUPS AVAILABLE ANYWHERE soholaunch solves so many of the problems with publishing, building, and supporting your website. I love my Voda Host & soholaunch you will as well.
    www.croftgifts.com : 15% Off till April 15 th.
    After April 15th : vodarocks is your code to still get 15% off (For Vodahost Brothers & Sisters)

Re: plugin problem

You can number the codes so you know who used which one if you want. I just did order and it shows me check or money order payable to you. Dunno what you are seeing exactly so.. cant help you there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the Test, your correct it did come up Check /money Order and Pending. When I or my friends did it it didn,t say check/Mo, it said CREDIT CARD, and for order status as SENT. I do have the codes # but the form doesn't show even that #. Is there a place it would be listed or is there something I'm not doing ?? if you want to try again with the coupon code " test1 " and you can see. Thanks for the help, I'm so frustrated.

PS. How did you get the web ads under your posting, cause I'd like to post mine and a discount for Voda Host customers ?
      After April 15th : vodarocks is your code to still get 15% off (For Vodahost Brothers & Sisters)

Comment

Ok.. ill go test it out again...

Those ads are my signature in my profile.. vodahosted sites. I believe that you use the plugin itself to track the discount code, so you would go into it, put 1 use available, then you would know the individual you gave it to.. If say you put a limit of 100 in there, it could be used 100 times..the form will show that a discount was given, i believe, and even the name.. however the one you gave me is expired.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Sorry the code is good now (wrong year: so I'm a putz) " test1 " . There is no where to go into the plugin that I can find to do what you have sugested, when i set the codes up it won't give me an option for setting amount of uses for a code. Thanks again for your help (and patients),
          Mike

Comment

Youre right.. I have different things installed on different stores. I had to go look at this one and install it again. Ok this is what i would do. I would make different names for each code, that way soon as its used.. you know to go disable it. The other thing i do is go make a product special for a customer, and only list it for them, with a private page and assign that product/s for them as a reward for repeated purchases and only make it available so long.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks, My codes are listed with different names, so that is solved. I also found where the code info might be. In the DATA BASE TABLE MANAGER
              :UDT_couponsused. and there is one other listed as UDT_coupons but I have no idea what is what, Does it list them there when they are used or do I have to list them there. The COUPONS database has all the coupons that I have made, The couponsused has 2 listings;the first one is : prikey- 1, couponsused amount - 0, couponusedpercent - 0 ..The second is the same except prikey is -2. They were the example codes listed when I installed the program. DO I need to put the codes in there or does it happen automaticly ?? I'm sorry for all the questions but I need to solve this problem. Thanks for the Help Karen Mac, I looked at your sites, NICE JOB. I like your products as well. Thanks Again croftgifts, "Mike"

Comment

Mike...

It does it for you, you dont have to populate it. Thats why its a PLUG in. Already programmed to do it.

Thanks for the compliments.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                X