Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google checkout

Hello everybody,

Please help! I need to use google check out on my website (www.uncommondeal.com) but I am not able to integrate the google code into the soholaunch web builder that I am using.
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?

Thanks,

Pamlot

www.uncommondeal.com

Re: Google checkout

THis looks like one for Karen Mack.......she should be along shortly.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by Pamlot View Post
      Hello everybody,

Please help! I need to use google check out on my website (www.uncommondeal.com) but I am not able to integrate the google code into the soholaunch web builder that I am using.
      CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP?

Thanks,

Pamlot

www.uncommondeal.com
      Well theres not enough information here to process. What do you mean you arent able to integrate it? You download it, leave it zipped, go to the plugin manager icon, manage plugins and upload it.. zipped and it does the work for you.

You will need your google account information to be placed in the SHOPPING CART .. payment options to finish configuring the google checkout. I believe it should appear as a 3rd party checkout, and dont click on any of the credit cards etc down at the bottom.. use only the google part.

if youve done this.. then contact the publisher of the plugin for assistance. I dont use it.. so i cant really be of much assistance past telling you how the install is supposed to work.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

To Karen,

Thanks for the help, but how do I place my google account information in the SHOPPING CART?

Pamlot

Comment

You will need your google account information to be placed in the SHOPPING CART .. payment options
          I told you right there. click the shopping cart icon.. you will see three rows.. middle column.. Payment options.. click that and then find the google checkout.

I would assume youd know your google info.. you need to set up an account with them like paypal to use them. Simply put the requested info in the spaces in soho that it asks for...

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X