• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roni Lee
    Sergeant

• Aug 2009

I Have Made A Mistake Somewhere

and it is likely a very obvious one. We added the categorys. We added the pages. we added four products to one page. Then it gets messy.
    The products do not show up on the page of the same name as the category. Somehow we missed some thing that is very important--a link of some kind. Please tell me what it is?
    The site is http://www.rcextremesbydu-we.com and the category where the product is is Boats - Electric. But the page of the same name is blank.
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: I Have Made A Mistake Somewhere

Did you make sure you Saved the page you added product before exiting?
    Did you move the page from the Left side to the Right side to establish the heiarchy and navigation properly? Is it in the right place?
    Is the page actually published?

It's kinda hard to guess without seeing the actual Admin if you do not provide more details to pinpoint the "processing" error ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Karen Mac
      General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by Roni Lee View Post
      and it is likely a very obvious one. We added the categorys. We added the pages. we added four products to one page. Then it gets messy.
      The products do not show up on the page of the same name as the category. Somehow we missed some thing that is very important--a link of some kind. Please tell me what it is?
      The site is http://www.rcextremesbydu-we.com and the category where the product is is Boats - Electric. But the page of the same name is blank.

On the page you created .. you must drag and drop the shopping icon to the page...and then select the product you want to appear. You have two areas to soho.. the CART and Categories.. and then the OUTER PAGES... One doesnt populate the other.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Roni Lee
        Sergeant

• Aug 2009

Thanks for the help. I knew it had to be something that I should know.

Comment

Working...
        X