Soholaunch installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch installation

I would like to use Soholaunch to build a web store for online distribution of our products. I read the "How to install the Soholaunch" post and have some questions:

I have already build a site using BlueVoda. Would the account have to be reset in order to use Soholaunch? If so, what does an account reset mean?

What would happen to my current live site if the account was reset? Would I have to build a new one from scratch?
    Bless you!
    Stephanus
    Light The Fire Ministries

Re: Soholaunch installation

You can create a subdomain and install Soholaunch in that. Go to your CPanel and add one. You can name it what you like eg shop.

The url of the subdomain would be

If you have a live site and asked VH to reset it then yes you would have to start from scratch.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thanks DarrenC.

Should I decide to redo my site with Soholaunch, can I install Soholaunch in a subdomain, create the whole site and when finished, then request VH to reset my account and move it to my root directory, or would this not work?

Just wanting to find a way to redo the site if I so wish, without having to reset my account and having no site live.

Thanks
      Bless you!
      Stephanus
      Light The Fire Ministries

Comment

I don't think you can...but I would submit a support ticket to see if this is possible.

Are you looking to sell lots of products?
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
        X