Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retrieving soho password and user name

Hello,
    I am building my site with Soho through Voda Host. I need to retrieve my password and user id to login to my account to make changes to my site. I am out of town and away from my computer and I don't have my password/user name with me. I really appreciate your help.
    My site is www.actingintegrity.com. I can get to the login page but can't login.
    Sincerely,
    Ryan Kitley

Happy Holidays!
    Sincerely,
    Ryan Kitley

Re: Retrieving soho password and user name

Originally posted by Kitley View Post
    Hello,
    I am building my site with Soho through Voda Host. I need to retrieve my password and user id to login to my account to make changes to my site. I am out of town and away from my computer and I don't have my password/user name with me. I really appreciate your help.
    My site is www.actingintegrity.com. I can get to the login page but can't login.
    Sincerely,
    Ryan Kitley

Happy Holidays!
    Submit a Support Ticket to reset your Password, for which there is a fee (as a script must be run).

There is no script that can re-establish access to merely "retrieve" a Password without immediately resetting it without leaving it completely vulnerable or unstable.

Frankly, if it is merely a matter of convenience, you should simply wait until you return to your primary logon computer without going through all the efforts, as the process of resetting will take a day or two anyway ...
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X