• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sperry73lp
    Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2009

Re: changing from BV to Soho

ok so all the file directories will need to contain the /main/ addition to it... ok thx!
    We will be working on this all next week so there may be more questions to follow..
    btw.. do you know of any websites that currently use soho that we could visit and see how they look?

Comment

• loribelle
      Staff Sergeant

• Jan 2007

Haven't checked in a while and see that Navaldesign has now confirmed what I initially assumed. Thanks! But it really troubles me that the Vodahost paid professionals can't get their answers straight! I think one was referring to Soholaunch and one was referring to Soholaunch Pro edition. I posted the question to confirm if there was indeed a difference between the two but no one answered me on the forum. But one would hope the Vodahost pro's would certainly know. Thank you Navaldesign.
      Lori
      www.loribelledesigns.com

Comment

• Sperry73lp
        Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2009

ok so somehow it didnt go well... all the pages showed up in the main folder but after deleting them from the public_html folder they were gone. Now i have published two new pages into the main folder but when i visit the site it is not working. HELP
        www.lifepartnerschristianministries.com

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Images don't appear. Did you publish "All Files" ?

The site doesn't work because you have set a redirect to "public_html/main/index.html" instead of the correct "main/index.html"
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Sperry73lp
            Second Lieutenant

• Jan 2009

dude i love you and will gladly have your babies....lolololol... not really i'm married and dont want children but its the thought that counts right??? =)

Comment

• yclam222001
              Private

• Jul 2008

i had tried to ask someonce wheather soholaunch support chinese character or nor,pls someonce aspert to tell,ha

Comment

• coffeegourmet
                Second Lieutenant

• Feb 2007

Well I was going to start a new thread on this but found this so I will just add to it!

I want to massively expand my site to include every product in their catalog. Am I correct that I can download their Excel product files right into Soholaunch and populate the pages like that? That would be much faster than building page by page in BV right? If I could it easier than I would rather do that.

I may need help in the transition stages as listed above but need this question answered first of all! If I still have to build page by page, there is not much sense to switching over really.
                My Coffee Gourmet -I offer discounts to forum members, so pm me for the discount code!

We Have Picnic Baskets - Your stop for picnic baskets, picnic backpacks, NCAA Logo Merchandise and more! PM me for a discount code!

"What you not give up, No one can take from you!" - Our motto from our two month long strike this summer!

Comment

• Pippy
                  Master Sergeant

• Jul 2008

Thanks Navaldesign...
                  It all works fine when you know what you are doing ! If you follow the above instructions... it works.
                  Thank you
                  Louise

Comment

Working...
                  X