Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My BV Soho Website, did I install it the "right" way?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BV Soho Website, did I install it the "right" way?

Hi. I have a BV website with Soho installed in a subdomain (is that what you call it?) So my website is mywebsite.com and the shopping part of my website (where I installed my Soholaunch) is shop.mywebsite.com

I have noticed lately that the Soholaunch part of my website can be VERY slow at times. (and no, it's not due to the size of images or anything fancy on the page). Could this be due to the way I installed it in the subdomain? Just wondering.

Otherwise, I have found Soholaunch to be pretty much excellent for everything I need. I was pricing some other e-commerce solutions, and I feel like I am getting a really awesome deal with really awesome features. I just wish it was faster!

Re: My BV Soho Website, did I install it the "right" way?

Soho is no faster or slower than any other Database driven cart.

If there is too much traffic and load an othe database server, Soho (as any other database driven script) will slow down.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: My BV Soho Website, did I install it the "right" way?

Thanks for that info.

Comment

Working...
      X