• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camille
    Sergeant

• Sep 2006

Lightbox

Can a light box be used in SOHOlaunch. If so how can I install one from Vodahost.

When I go to my browers and type in my website it will not come up, Yet if I type it in google it comes up as an index file. It looks like every page I saved is accessible outside my index page. How can these two problems be fix. mingshouseoffashion.com.
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Lightbox

You will need to install a plug-in to your Soholaunch to add this feature.
    Presently, it is only $29.95 from Soholaunch directly, and comes with all the features many Lightbox variations do not have included.

You can view the plug-in, review the installation instructions, and test the features on this page >>
    The official source for add-on features (plugins) and templates for Soholaunch Pro Edition. Download freebies, purchase premium addons, or develop your own and add them to your site!

Many Soholaunch plug-ins are inexpensive and easy to install, but if you are having difficulty doing this yourself, you can always pay a modest installation fee for VodaHost to do it professionally for you >>
    Script Installation Service.

Or, you may also inquire with my friends at www.TemplateZapper.com who are certified Soholaunch Experts.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X