Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!

After much ado, I have my pictures sliding. Please tell me if you like this or does it look beter with pictures in frames. The email works, too. But for the life of me I can't remember how to direct the address of my other pages. I'm tired. www.hawaiionyourown.com Thanks for your feedback!
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: Finally!

Good to see you added it (nice professional touch to present photos), but not at the expense of a Header.

I would think you could set this to your right margin, and have a Header remain top left, but....as it is now, you lose all definition as to what site/who's site your on!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I moved the title on top and put the pictures below in the center. Does that look better?
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Yes...it looks better....< looking at my feet, dejected >

I don't think you get my drift, so I'll fade and let some of my wonderful peers explain in more detail......
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

The slideshow looks great.... however, I agree with above--- your site is lacking an identity. Perhaps try adding a nice header and nav. bars on top so visitors will know exactly what site they're on and what's on the site. A little more tweaking and you'll be set.
          MR. PURE
          ourwaterispure.com

Comment

Working...
          X