Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indigo Designs RELOADED...

Hey Guys,
    This is my site reloaded after i sorted a few suggestions from the first preview. What do you all think??? Also any further ideas would be great. I have an album in the wings and also a customer testimonial page is on it's way.

i have laso learnt how to enter a 123process error page1..give it a go!...On my contact form try leaving out you name or number!

Enjoy and let me know,

Rach...xxxxxx

www.indigohairdesigns.com

Re: Indigo Designs RELOADED...

Hi Rach,
    Everything looks fine. There are only a couple of small things.
    • Everything below the menu bar looks a bit over to the left of the main heading on the contact us page.
    • Might be an idea to pop a field on your form to get the visitors email address.
    • Also on a couple of the other pages it might be nice to add a touch more length to the pages. With some of the images ending on the base line it feels like you want to scroll down a little further & cant.

Looking good.

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Nice site,
      -Consider your telephone number at the bottom of page http://www.indigohairdesigns.com/pricelist.html under "please call..."
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hi Rach,
        The site looks really good now, and I hope it will bring you success! I had to switch my speakers off as I really REALLY hate that song! (and all his others). Sorry.
        Helga

www.compasslandscapes.com

Comment

OK..I've done as you have all suggested. The form gave me a bit of trouble at first but i think it's working now!....Sorry Helga about the song...any others you would like to hear???

Anyone else got any further suggestions??

Thanks Guys!,

Rach...xxxx

Comment

Very good,
            I believe you are now set. I actually filled out the contact page and it seemed to work. One thing I would suggest and that is to add a list of links to your 123php page so that the client has the ability to go back to your site once the form has been successfully sent. You can use my contact page as an example and send a test message. once you do and you get the confirmation page you will see the links above.
            Hope this helps...
            Mike
            Mike
            www.suzannemichaelcatering.com

Comment

One more thing, wherever an email appears, most users expect something to happen when you click on it. In your contact page this has no link: mail@indigohairdesigns.com highlight it and use the menu link button, remember to change type to 'mailto'

Bill
              www.blueearthtea.com
              www.ftaaconsulting.com
              www.iaval.com
              www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Snazzy logos, banners, and roll overs. It all looks good. Perhaps, I may suggest a background to your index page instead of white, use purples. Centered instead of upperleft. Purple looks really ***** with silver and black and sometimes the right gold color is nice as well. I've seen some nice purples and reds with the "Red Hat Society" really catchy. Good site. How's that?

Comment

Great site mate! Bill is right though. Love the music and flash. Your daughter is cute =D.

Comment

Working...
                  X