You're welcome and thank you : - )
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Re: My Site is Busy

I always like to hear from the Brigadier General, and thanks for signing my guestbook Stewie.

Comment

Omfg! I Absolutly Love It! Great Work!

Comment

Love your website, I didnt notice that it was slow to load because i was so enthralled by the music and the bouncing wizard. I'm new to blue voda can you tell me how you got the moving wizard?
          www.glidingcomp.com

Comment

Sure, it's the first link rainbow scripts and look under MS Agents and follow the instructions....if you have any problems, just let me know.

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...s-goodies.html

Comment

CL: Great site! Had fun going through all the links. Never knew what I was going to come up with next. You have put a LOT of work into this. Congratulations!
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

My wife loves your site as she is a dance teacher and has about 200 kids in her dance school all into this type of thing! afraid I am boring and build static sites for my company! Good luck with the venture.

Metaldoc (Ian)

Comment

Hello
                  nice site.
                  The only problem is the active x pop ups

Comment

Originally posted by ryanhitchings
                    Omfg! I Absolutly Love It! Great Work!
                    Thanks Sergeant....good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                      CL: Great site! Had fun going through all the links. Never knew what I was going to come up with next. You have put a LOT of work into this. Congratulations!
                      Awesome DreamLady, that's exactly what I wanted to hear and wanted the site to be.....have some fun, all kinds of hidden links too.

Comment

Originally posted by metaldoc
                        My wife loves your site as she is a dance teacher and has about 200 kids in her dance school all into this type of thing! afraid I am boring and build static sites for my company! Good luck with the venture.

Metaldoc (Ian)
                        I'm glad your wife liked the site, tell your wife that I have three dance establishments that I supply on a regular basis, all talented people....the active X thing, tis the downfall on my site....still thinking on what to do about it as I like what I have and don't want to loose the entertainment part of it....thanks all good here.

Comment

JUST LOVED THE WHOLE SITE AND THE MUSIC AS WELL!!!
                          I HAD 1 QUESTION FOR U THOUGH, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT AWSOME LIGHTNING STRIKE ACTION. MY SITE IS CALLED LIGHTNINGCYCLES.CA AND I SELL ELECTRIC BIKES. THAT LIGHTNING STRIKE ACTION WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION TO MY PAGES AS WELL. THANKS AND GREAT PIECE OF WORK YOU DID THERE. kenb

Comment

All I can say its.. great site. The Wizard on the corner left freaked me out at first. Hey that's where all my icons are located. So I was thinking to myself what is that sound.. then ... Good site. Great Sounds.

Stratis
                            Thanks,
                            Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
                            mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net

Comment

Originally posted by kenb
                              JUST LOVED THE WHOLE SITE AND THE MUSIC AS WELL!!!
                              I HAD 1 QUESTION FOR U THOUGH, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT AWSOME LIGHTNING STRIKE ACTION. MY SITE IS CALLED LIGHTNINGCYCLES.CA AND I SELL ELECTRIC BIKES. THAT LIGHTNING STRIKE ACTION WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION TO MY PAGES AS WELL. THANKS AND GREAT PIECE OF WORK YOU DID THERE. kenb
                              Good stuff, glad you liked the site Kenb, and as far as the lighting goes, you just help yourself. Have fun building your site!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by econstas
                                All I can say its.. great site. The Wizard on the corner left freaked me out at first. Hey that's where all my icons are located. So I was thinking to myself what is that sound.. then ... Good site. Great Sounds.

Stratis
                                Funny, thanks for the review mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X