Just published...please review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just published...please review.

Just published for a small, home-based business. I know the pages with pictures take a while to load. Any suggestions (that are easy) or suggestions otherwise. Thanks.
    The site is www.uniquecabincreations.com

Re: Just published...please review.

I edited my post.
    It is www.uniquecabincreations.com

Comment

Pretty good site, some of the links didn't work for me. Your pages are not centered, I don't know if that matters to you. Check some of your spelling and punctuation. Nice furniture, pretty good job.

Comment

Which ones didn't work. I thought I checked all of them. I'll have to see about the page not being centered....how would you fix that?

Comment

You have miscellaneous underscored, so I thought that was a link. My cursor changes to a hand over your chair picture, but when I pressed down, there wasn't a link. To center a page in your browser - build your page in BlueVoda, right click, page properties and there is a little box there to tick, "center in your browser." You will have to re-publish your pages though.

Comment

Thanks, I started to link the pics from the home page....will adjust. The other one for misc. was just supposed to be a link from the picture. Thanks for your help. Off to make my adjustments.

Comment

Your welcome.

Comment

Nice site.
                -Your pics loaded fine (broadband) dial ups may have a harder time. If that's the case, use Pixresizer to make them smaller and then make another page so when they click on them a new window pop ups.
                -Consider a consistent NavBar on all pages. More professional
                -Test the text in the NavBars, perhaps bold will make them easier to read.
                -Wherever you have your e-mail put a link to it so users can write to you without copying and pasting it.

Good luck
                Bill
                www.blueearthtea.com
                www.ftaaconsulting.com
                www.iaval.com
                www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

if you have your marquee slide instead of scroll your Natures Artwork will remain on the page. - just a thought
                  nice stuff - to keep the pages centered, whenever you make any changes on a page - go to properties and check the size 800 again
                  Ann
                  www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
                  www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
                  www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
                  X