Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please review what I have done so far...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please review what I have done so far...

Originally posted by bill2006
    Much better on your website.
    Glad to hear it, don't want the world thinking that the world is flat. lol

Has anybody got any other ideas they would like to see on my site, Anything you think would make it better?
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

HI,
      What a good looking web site. My initial thought is... I haven't got enough time to look at it all now so I'll come back to it later. There's an awful lot going on, but there again I'm new to all this web building stuff so I don't understand a lot of what's on offer.
      I really like your logo.
      I promise I will have another look tomorrow after a good night's sleep!
      Helga

www.compasslandscapes.com

Comment

cool , profesional and well the same as millions of other sales of software sites but is that a bad thing as it looks like a profesional site as i said but i also dont like the pop up i get saying the certificate thingy is not secure so i didnt go very far into it

you need a hook as they say but im no expert so i couldnt give you the answer to that

sorry for being so honest matey
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
          cool , profesional and well the same as millions of other sales of software sites but is that a bad thing as it looks like a profesional site as i said but i also dont like the pop up i get saying the certificate thingy is not secure so i didnt go very far into it

you need a hook as they say but im no expert so i couldnt give you the answer to that

sorry for being so honest matey
          Have looked into the certificate not being secure and although it says it not secure on homepage, because of things linking to the page out of another domain other than my own, it is totally secure when you go into the shopping cart. Try it by going through the order process with one of the free products and you'll see what I mean.
          FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

I love your logo. A thought, the revolving sign can't be seen very well. Your site is aweson. Where did you get the program to make the boxes or the ebooks. I need one for my site. Good luck.
            www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Originally posted by scubadiver
              I love your logo. A thought, the revolving sign can't be seen very well. Your site is aweson. Where did you get the program to make the boxes or the ebooks. I need one for my site. Good luck.
              Thanks for your comments, I plan to change the revolving image soon to something better. With regards to how I made the ebook boxes, you need an image editing program like adobe photoshop or macromedia fireworks

Comment

Good job
                very well thought out,

Comment

Thanks everyone! I've just added some more stuff and now just wanted to make sure it loads fast enough for everyone. could you let me know how many seconds it takes to load on your system? Thanks

Comment

It's fast for me I'm on dsl

Comment

Originally posted by narobe
                      It's fast for me I'm on dsl
                      That's the thing, so am I so to me it seems ok but i know there's a few people out there still on dial up. Is there anybody on dial up who could check this for me?
                      Thanks

Comment

On par with anything else out there, good site!
                        Metaldoc (Ian)

Comment

Thanks, I've tried taking some of the flashy bits out as I thought it was maybe a bit too busy. Could someone check the flash templates in the flash section open ok when the preview button is pressed?
                          Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X