Tell me what you think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me what you think!

All the links work except the one that will make me money. Now explain that one to me. I have linked it the same way as the others. There has to be a reason. Maybe one of you can see what it is. I've been working too close to it. The only thing I need to learn now is how do I connect the wav sound of the ocean. Does anyone know?
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: Tell me what you think!

Scuba, hate to tell you this but you are posting the same thing all over the place. NavalDesign answered this http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/gen...html#post71770 check your spelling and location of files.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I made a lot of changes on my website connected my links. I am lookking for feedback on how my website looks. How does it feel. I am sorry if I am all over the place. I didn't mean to. I was trying to go to different forums with different problems. I goofed. I'm sorry.
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Easier to help you if we can find you
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

My website is on the bottom of my page. www.hawaiionyourown.com
          www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

well it doesn´t give me much to feel about it, looks a bit like windows 98 nearly everyone is now using XP what I want to say is if you work it and you refresh the layout it will make it more intresting.
            thats my opinion.

Comment

What do you mean work it and refresh it? Do you think it is a saleable product? Are the pages appealing to you? What would you change?
              www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Working...
              X