Please review my website!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my website!

I am looking for constructive critacism on my website. My domain name is oceanadmin.net. I seem to still have issues that I can't seem to correct:

1. my navigation buttons seem to change and my last button for contact sometimes will work ok and other times doesn't. If you would please help me with that.

2. How do I get my keywords to connect so my website will be seen when googled??

3. How can I tell when my site has been visited. Is there a report?

OK...now you can do your thing. Thank you for your help.

Patricia Dearborn
    Ocean Administrative Solutions
    Steady and Reliable as the Tide!

Re: Please review my website!

firstly you need to create a link for us
    there is a reprt in your control panel called awstats go there and it tells you everyhting you need to know about visits etc
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Sorry...my website is http://www.oceanadmin.net

Patricia Dearborn

Comment

Hi Patricia:
        Consider centering yr pages.
        That Virtual Assistrant text is hugging the left edge making it hard to read.
        Contact not working yet

Originally posted by ocean
        I am looking for constructive critacism on my website. My domain name is oceanadmin.net. I seem to still have issues that I can't seem to correct:

1. my navigation buttons seem to change and my last button for contact sometimes will work ok and other times doesn't. If you would please help me with that. Referring to the mouseover? Go into properties and change this to a design you like or make your own.

2. How do I get my keywords to connect so my website will be seen when googled?? page properties, metatags use words that are in your text.

3. How can I tell when my site has been visited. Is there a report? read Allstars post above

OK...now you can do your thing. Thank you for your help.

Patricia Dearborn
        Good luck
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

HI,
          As Bill says - the text in both light and dark blue is hard to read - give it a bit more of a margin around it. Also the banner along the top does not stretch across the whole page, and this looks a bit odd.
          Your Contact button worked fine first time- but then I got page not found after that - no idea why...sorry!
          I liked the colours you have chosen, and everything was easy to read (with the exception of the first page / margins- see above!)
          Helga

www.compasslandscapes.com

Comment

Working...
          X