Changed alot of stuff any opinions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changed alot of stuff any opinions..

I took everyones advice and changed a bunch of different things so the only way I'll know if I'm on the right track is through this forum. Still waiting for lightningcycles.ca to be available but in the meantime here is the temporary URL http://74.52.103.210/~cggzhkzf/ . Still have to link the menu options as well but I don't think I can do this until it is published to all the search engines.

Re: Changed alot of stuff any opinions..

You have a good start, keep going. You need to name your pages.
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Thanks Sharon ... Do you mean the products being named individually , under each bike or what? At this point using my temp. URL is a little confusing as far as links or names go..Please explain where I could use improvement. Thanks Ken

Comment

Kenb, following up on what Sharon suggested, your pages are untitled. Go to page properties and write in a page description, i.e. about us, contact us, yourdomain, etc.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Thanks Bill I will start that right after this movie I'm watching. Havent watched a movie or even left this computer for about 2 weeks and am getting cabin fever. By the way, did you get a chance to check out the changes to the home page yet? Let me know what you think. Thanks again for your expert advice. Kenb

Comment

It might be my line but it did take a very long time to load 2mins and it still was waiting for 2 elements,
            I like the idea.

Comment

Good work,
              -Consider moving away from using CAPS, its the equivalent of yelling.
              -Gallery and Order will not load.
              -Click on any image and the new window replaces your site, not a good thing as users may close out by mistake. Go into the link and change target to _blank so they pop up in a new window.
              Bill
              www.blueearthtea.com
              www.ftaaconsulting.com
              www.iaval.com
              www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
              X