NEWBBIE Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWBBIE Here!

AFTER MUCH HARD WORK I NOW HAVE MY SITE UP AND RUNNING..STILL HAVING PROBLEMS WITH GETTING FORMS TO WORK CORRECTLY ANY SUGGESTIONS?

www.scctecinc.com

CHECK IT OUT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK...PLEASE!
    Last edited by sheilaemoffatt@yahoo.com; 09-06-2006, 07:42 PM. Reason: SPELL CHECK..LOL
    Sheila Moffatt
    www.scctecinc.com

Re: NEWBBIE Here!

Love the colors, but you need to resize your pic so you have no sideways scroll. You will get it.
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hi there and welcome to BV. NIce colors and well layed out however some of the pictures are alittle large and are making the page load a little slow. All in all though a good looking site.

By the way using capitals in posts on the forum are classed as shouting and can be classed as rude. Doesn't bother me myself but just a word of warning best just to keep to lower case.

Well done
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Agree w/Sharon on the sizing, some of the imagews look really stretched, need some work on the aliningment on the right, and also the mouse over on your buttons. Gonna be a nice site. I tried to send you a mesage from inside but the form did not work, got error page that i hadn't filled in my name. Also the links/ads below are a bit overwhelming if left aranged as they are. Good Luck.
        Choco777
        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Sheila,
          Did you know CAPS are the equivalent of yelling?
          Nice work, like yours colors.

But, (I hate this) too busy, took me a bit to figure out what it was about.
          -Some elements are too big.
          -The jeans model is out of focus.
          -The Dean's list logo is squashed, use Pixresizer to make smaller, appears you pulled from a corner to make it fit.
          -NavBar could use some tweaking.

Good luck,
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Its a bit old fashioned looks like a web page from the 90's and didn't intrest me to read on.
            It also took me a while to figure what it was all about

Comment

Colors are nice but some images took a long time to load . Adjust sizing I didn't like to scroll right to read the page.
              ~Brenda~
              check us out on the web
              www.martinsradiusmoulding.com

Comment

Hi,
                Ditto Bill's comments (as usual!)
                I found a bit too much going on - and rather like looking through a keyhole - you don't get the full picture all at once. Try making images smaller, or pruning some off the pages.
                What are the strange green cactus type blobs?
                Nav bar is hard to read as some entries are too big for the buttons. The marquees on the home page could do with being bigger and away from the edge(and maybe only one?)
                It is useful if the nav buttons appear the same on all pages. I clone an existing page when building and leave the buttons and logos etc whilst I change the rest of the page (or at least I have started doing that now!!)
                Keep up the hard work..it's nearly there.
                Helga

www.compasslandscapes.com

Comment

Working...
                X