• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bethers
    Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Re: looking for critic :)

And your forms are great, Andy. Just like all the viewpoints on this forum :) -
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

• helganog
      Master Sergeant

• Jul 2006

Hi,
      I think you have changed colours since the first post! I like the pale yellow - very classy.
      Some of your photos are too big. For example the 5th one down in the middle needs re-sizing (there is a tool you can download from BV called PIXresizer).
      I didn't really understand the "How to measure" page - not simple enough for me- but there again I don't need any mouldings (or at least not yet).
      Get someone who doesn't know anything about the business to write it!
      Other than those two points, the site looks clean and neat.
      Helga

www.compasslandscapes.com

Comment

• C L
        General

• Jul 2006

I think you did a good job and your product, "wow" I love the product! Keep up the good work, each day you learn more, have some fun doing it!

Comment

• radiusmoulding
          Sergeant

• Sep 2006

made many changes

I have made many changes and hope all my links work properly. I think I tested them all :) Thank you all for the advice links and templates. Take a look I want to make sure it all looks ok . I do accept criticism well .:)
          ~Brenda~
          check us out on the web
          www.martinsradiusmoulding.com

Comment

• helganog
            Master Sergeant

• Jul 2006

Hi again,
            Photos all load OK now. I've tested the web form - that works too! All the links work- you have been busy.
            You should probably give your pages a title next.
            Helga

www.compasslandscapes.com

Comment

• radiusmoulding
              Sergeant

• Sep 2006

Made many changes

Hope its starting o look beter . I have changed the colors and have put in a web form . I think I'm getting there . Does anyone know how to make the site show up in search engines? Or does it already .
              ~Brenda~
              check us out on the web
              www.martinsradiusmoulding.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

You needn't worry about web position until your site really is up to snuff (in your own estimation, of course).
                Part of the design should be with "optimization" in mind at all times, and the coordination of Page Tiles, Key Words, Meta, Links, and even image titles being organized for a tight organization to demonstrate a very friendly and cohesive construct for the Search Engines to read and index your overall relevancy and "position".

Once you have the basic design of your site "set" and have completed the refinements of optimization, then via a Support Ticket, VodaHost will submit your site to the SE's once for Free.
                To continue to participate in a winning Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, you should also look into the very effective and extremely affordable VodaHits program, and the new VodaSearch listing program. Both will serve as the best all-around SEO and web optimization experiences for you to tap into.

Things are looking really good on your site. You have done well! Good luck on your refinements.
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                X