Hi all...take a look please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all...take a look please

Have spent a while making the site...not finished yet but have looked at it so much i hate it already.
    I would love someone elses opinion
    www.stayincantabria.com

thanks

Andy

Re: Hi all...take a look please

I think it looks good, need a home button. Don't be so hard on yourself, you will redo it many times.
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Wow...very nice site. I love your map to show guests where Cantabria is located in realtion to all else. Your pages load well nd fast but make sure you have back buttons on all as some did not have. I think maybe expalin a little bit more aobut the area...what it's famous for and how close it tisto other famous areas like pamplona etc.

Really I did not have too many issues with your site and thought it was great. One more thing...maybe quote prices in US as well to really grab the market.

Good Job
      Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Nice work.
        Consider adding a few more photos for the featured property. Always nice to encourage those interested to contact you.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I think it looks really good! I know it gets a bit frustrating at times, but hang in there! You have done a good job!
          A place for moms:

When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. ~Erma Bombeck

Comment

Hi, it’s a great part of the country you live in. My nephew got married there about 18months ago in Candas & we had a great time there plus some very boozy nights in Santander’s old town in those great tapas bars. (That hurt my head) Still enough of me & on to your site.
            Great looking site & nice & real easy to understand. You have very little to do to your great work. Couple of things that might help you?
            1.Might be nice to have another link on the featured property image (the bit with the 5&2 on it.
            2. Maybe nicer with an email form. But not important.
            3. Maybe a universal menu bar & map on all pages (IE the same on all pages)
            4. When you get to the property pages I wasn’t sure on getting to your home page. Maybe
            a home button or Home written on the image to suggest it’s a link back to your site.
            But besides my fussiness, the site is looking great & won’t be long before you’re on your next project.

Good luck.

Chris.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hey Andy,

Great job. Don't worry about it looking old and starting to hate it. It happens to all of us. :)

I don't have much to say about this except it looks pretty awesome.

I know you said you were not done yet but I'll still point out a couple things I think might make it better.

I really like your use of the menu buttons on the side to navigate. But in my opinion, it would probably be best to keep them all in the same order and on every page, including the "Properties" page. (and also adding a "Home" button, as someone else suggested). This just seems to make it easier to get comfortable with searching through the site.

You have a page (or two?) that have the buttons switched around a bit, and that made it a little confusing. It's managable the way you have it, but it's just a suggestion that you might consider. :)

Otherwise everything came out great. Don't sweat the labor that goes into this stuff. We all spend hours of our free time away from our busy lives to make something that we'll end up changing and tweaking later. :) Just stick with it and you'll be happy in the end.
              George
              www.virtuosocreative.com

Comment

Working...
              X