• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stakeho
    Sergeant First Class

• Nov 2005

Please review my brand new wholesale blog

I've just spent the entire weekend figuring it all out and then posting like mad, so I'd appreciate some feedback.

Wholesale Blog

• bill2006
    Lieutenant General

• May 2006

Re: Please review my brand new wholesale blog

Nice blog.
    Some of your links do not work.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

• stakeho
      Sergeant First Class

• Nov 2005

They all work for me but some of the external ones needed to be refreshed, but I can't see how that would be on my end.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Lots of spelling errors, and syntax below expectations (might be fine for a Forum/Blog envoirnment, though).

And....I always expect to see who/what I am dealing with every time I visit About Us. What excuse could possibly arise to have "nothing to say at this time"?

It is better to develop as far as possible before submitting a site for review (we're supposed to do it only once per site) to find all the last minute edits prior to going live rather than racing to slam content with an eye for all the critiques to point out a myriad of problems that should have prevented in the first place.

And, it is not seen as typical VodaHost Forum practice to be so argumentative to the Peers who offer their perspectives so freely and with good intent!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• stakeho
          Sergeant First Class

• Nov 2005

Thanks I fixed some spelling, could you be more specific about syntax below expectations?

Well yes, the about us page, I'm kinda shy and everything I wrote sounded stupid so I was going to go back to it, I know its an important part of the site.

And sorry I've tried hard but I really can't see how I was being argumentative?

Comment

Working...
          X