Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like suggestions on improving my site

Hi all,

I'm looking for feedback on my site. What can I do to improve the image and increase traffic?

Re: I would like suggestions on improving my site

Nice appearence but I think you mean latest not lastest high lvel reach system . Maybe darken the font color to make it easier on the eyes. It looks as though the Commercial , Domestic and etc words are buttons that do not take you anywhere. Looks like your on your way:)
    ~Brenda~
    check us out on the web
    www.martinsradiusmoulding.com

Comment

G'day..

I honestly can't see how your website can be improved.. as it is, it is simple, calssy and effective.. The design is attractive and inviting.. after all your website is about getting things clean..right..?

Some things you need to consider:

The side image is linked on the first 2pages.. but is not linked on the contact page. I suggest that you don;t link it on the first page since you are already in the home page. Even more so, why have it linked at all.. the fact that you have bulleted text on that side image, it may give the impression that your links aint working.. so I would take the link out all together.

Apart from that, your site is might dandy.

Cheers.

Comment

very nice neet site the only things that I see is that on your /pole.htmlour I can hardly read contact but thats it the rest is a very good job

Comment

Nice work,
          for some reason your home page seems like it is leaning to the right. Consider justifying your text.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hey!

Great site! The only thing is that all the projects you can do written on the side - I thought they were buttons and I kept clicking on them, haha! Nothing major, great site
            Best regards,
            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Working...
            X