• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pemdas21
    Special Status

• May 2006

Yay, bugs fixed!!! I think...

Okay, does everything work for you? Does the page misload at all? Please, speak up! It would be very helpful to me. :)
  • pemdas21
    Special Status

• May 2006

Re: Yay, bugs fixed!!! I think...

okay, so does anyone have any errors to report other than the showcase thing? Or is it all okay... Please, speak up!

Comment

• scubadiver
      Lieutenant Colonel

• Aug 2006

I like the way your links move. Of course you know that there is no info on the site. You have a good start.
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

• choco777
        Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Agree with above, there is no real service and info. The links work, at least the ones I tried, google ads and the request for people to advertise on your site, oh and the marquee. Are the rest of the text items that seem to be links not links at all? That is where I would think to find this service or info, but nothing there.
        Google ads run together and bottom of page needs some aligning also. Site looks MUCH better than when I looked at it in the begining. like the color and the layout better than before. Keep trying I think you are close and are doing a great job. Your menu bar is great and the funny vids 2 is nice addition. Good luck.
        Choco777
        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

• pemdas21
          Special Status

• May 2006

Yeah, I realise the lack of content, but I just don't have much time to create guides. I am mostly creating this site so that I can improve my website creation skills. I am planning on making a "how to create a website with ease, and then maintain it" website. I could even use things like flash and stuff. My title could be "make a site in less than an hour!, and for cheap too!!!".\

Oh, I am a freshman this year, so this is sort of a project for me for my web site class... It isn't a make a guide class. Oh well. I will try to publish a few guides soon. Actually, a guide to cell phones is coming within like a week. :)

Comment

Working...
          X