Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think

hay all

my site www.safeplaceuk.co.uk what do you think is it working well its my 1st atempt

let me now what you think

Re: what do you think

I am intrigued by the service you offer; nice idea.
    Couple of things about the site -
    The text shown is pretty small throughout the site, especially in the banner, and it is somewhat difficult to read for those of us who have older eyes.
    There are some spelling errors throughout, also, so you might want to have someone proof it for you, or put it in a word doc and spell check (one example is wood for would, and like that)
    I don't know what your settings are fot the site, but the 'standard' width for a web page seems to be about 600 to avoid having to sidescroll to see it all.
    I am assuming as you continue to build it you will have data under each picture - name, age, where missing from, etc?
    Good effort - keep it up, and welcome!
    Liz
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

thanks lara ye i fink ill have to get some one to go over it to spell every fink correct

and that width thing is drivein me mad lol carnt seem to get it rite lol

an ye am working on the database hope fully will be all up in the next few days

ones a gen thanks

daz1034 xx

Comment

The page design is easy on the eyes, well done!

Comment

I liked it and it really serves a purpose. The spelling is the main thing, not tooooo much just little things like the wood instead of would and are instead of our. You're getting there and so far soooo good. Keep it up. didn't try all links but the ones I did were o.k. Loods pretty good and loads well. Colors easy on the eyes.
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
          X