• Show
Clear All
  • Lincslady
    Brigadier General

• Jan 2006

Re: From across the pond

Hi MrCirrus

Nice work...well done..tho now i'll be humming that tune all day lol

Oh and Dream Lady ...the spelling is correct for Organisation ...its you Americans that spell it wrong ....<wink> :o)
    Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

• skylarker
      Private

• Oct 2006

Now then Mr Cirrus. I reckon your websites pretty good. I've been at Rufforth for a while now and am certainly interested in coming to the nationals!

One thing- The press release seems to stop suddenly. I think you need to finish it. I love the page on weather- top notch! Well done my main man!

Comment

• MrCirrus
        Master Sergeant

• Aug 2006

Dreamlady, the thing behind the text box is my attempt to use i-frames to transfer my menus to the top of every page but i cant make it work. when i look at my i-frames properties it does say "Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames
        " i wonder if thats the problem?
        The box following the cursor was my attempt to get a glider to follow the mouse around but its not working. I used the snoopy from rainbow script and my plan was to replace snoopy with a glider, it says i shoul save the image in the same place as my HTML but i dont understand where this is, can anyone help (does anyone understand what i'm babbling on about). Merlin doesnt speak unless you download some software which i will eventually try and provide a link to (if i can ever work out what software you need to download!!). Media page has been fixed now. Your right about it seeming a bit of a mish mash of pages, should improve slightly if i ever work out how to add my menu bar. I really appreciate you taking th etime to look through these pages and spot the faults.
        Lincslady small world, im a lincsman (cleethorpes) thanks for your comments.
        Now then MrSkylarker appreciate your comments on the forum, a real nice selection of restaurants i'm busy making links to them and adding maps. You are obviously a man of impecable taste as opposed to the Pocklington Oiks who've given me a list of greasy caf's serving "rite good meat pies" Thanks for your comments
        www.glidingcomp.com

Comment

Working...
        X