Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

well well took me 2 months to get site so here it is..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: well well took me 2 months to get site so here it is..

alrighty then well i redone website with different background color fonts and buttons made background to be fixed so that the words and scroll moves instead of background let me know what you all think the other graveyard for those that has seen it or this new one thanks all...oh yeah if any one has a background that moves with page and you don't want it to heres the code place it ininside the body of the html ...<BODY background="yourbackground" bgproperties="fixed">
    ttfn
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Hey,
      The nav buttons font is better much easier to read. Rushed right now, be back and check it our closer.
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

thanks choco777 you aint seen nothing yet hopefully by late tonight or tomorrow recheck site if all works as planed be the first website with what i am doing .
        "Jim"

Comment

Love your background, truly spooky. I have looked at your site a bit but it's late and dark here in good old Blighty, baby is in bed, man is miles away on an event 'and' I live very close to a large old graveyard so forgive me for not looking further tonight but will be back in the daylight when I'm not so jumpy! It's very interesting!!! I have some personal stories but no pictures if that's of interest?
          Sam (Samantha not Samuel)

www.spirited-events.com

Purveyors of divine experiences!

Comment

ok my attempts may fail me what i have done was add fog effect to my site but haveing a weee bit of a time to get it to cover entire page. but i am not giving up can anyone give me input on whether to keep trying or give up on the fog? also my flash banner will stick a bit possibly due to javascript but i cannot see where it would due to seperate programs.
            "Jim"

Comment

the fog is cool and definitely appropriate, can't give you any tips on how to get it over the entire page, but does it need it over the entire page? The only thing is I am wondering if you could darken up your background so that it could be seen through the fog a little better, know what I mean??

P.S. Where did you get the fog? Can I have some??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

yeah i know what ya mean or probably lighten up fog with adobe or something but i am going to let the people i purchased it from worry about light/dark etc i just hope they can get it to cover entire page if not they are gonna refund me my lolly back. so until then i keep tampering it until i am satisfied...as buzz lightyear says" never give up , never surrender"
                "Jim"

Comment

oh yeah ladyeye heres the place i purchased the background fog effect http://www.dseffects.com
                  "Jim"

Comment

thanks for the link ... looks like tons go goodies ... hmmm ... don't know if I'll spend $'s though, lol, me likes free stuff ... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

me too if its free its for me lol but sometimes if you want something to look good it takes a small sacrafice. bought fog for $24.00 and it's good for life as long as i have program and regkey so i won't have to try and find it again. oh i changed bg again but still no good on the fog doing the entire page bummer.
                      "Jim"

Comment

well it definitely was a steal for you at that price, it's a great addition, for me, I only wanted it for one day, lol, for halloween ... so I can live without it ... lol ..... yeah the new pic shows much better through the fog and I can read the writing on the fog too ... but where there is no fog now the writing is hard to read ... lol ... where is the Medium eh!! Good word for you!! lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

alrighty folks had to redo entire site had to make it scroll free in order for fog to work so site is simple but all pages are fog effect except for 2 the equipment and merchandise pages all others are fog i'm satisfied for now long day figureing out that fog thing. input please input lol
                          "Jim"

Comment

hey Jim ... me again ... :) seems your link for the ghosthunter bible and teamspeak is broken .... I noticed you used (looks like) arial font on your contact page, it shows up really well for me ... on the other pages looks like times roman perhaps, doesn't show up as well, maybe if you changed all your font to how it looks on the contact page, viewing the text on those pages will be yet again more visible .... just a suggestion ... it's looking great.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

thanks for comments it may be arial dunno worked on everything until 3am est.

need votes on background if anyone don't mind here are 3 links

main bg- http://www.naghosthunters.com

bg1- http://www.naghosthunters.com/bg1.html

bg 2 - http://www.naghosthunters.com/bg2.html

mind now the banner may not be straight its just there as a sample.

need help on deciding with stands out more and may look better with fog effect.
                              thanks
                              jim
                              "Jim"

Comment

bg 2 stands out the best for me .....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X