• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • naghosthunter
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Aug 2006

BlueVoda tag?

Is it possible that bluevoda can create in the next updates if any a way to have like powered by BlueVoda or VodaHost at end of each page to determine who is a active member of BV or has built their website using the program and not someone coming in and signingup for forum and posting there site that wasn't created by BlueVoda Website Builder? just asking. cause i have seen sites on here that was created in a day but was built in 2005 and has automated thanks you's. maybe its me but i feel the BV community is here to watchout for other BV members not non members spamming ther websites.

or make something like this imbedded into the pages at bottom "This website was created with BlueVoda Website Builder"

thanks
    jim
    "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: BlueVoda tag?

Hi Jim,
    Don’t think you would find a lot of people appreciating this! As much as I think BV & Vodahost are great. There are many out there that are affiliates with BV & also for me personally, I wouldn’t use BV or Vodahost if they had their links at the bottom of my site. I would find it an infringement of my space & would not like visitors leaving my site via a link that im not getting paid for. BV already has Meta tags in the pages & this is ok & more than enough.

Only my View.

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• Bethers
      Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

I agree with Chris - I wouldn't want to "have" to have that on any of my pages. And wouldn't have chosen this great company to host with if I had to.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

• naghosthunter
        Lieutenant Colonel

• Aug 2006

well I hope i am not offending anyone it was a thought thats all.
        "Jim"

Hillbilly Electronics LLC

Comment

Working...
        X